Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hi-Low Wednesday



Dress: Mudd for Kohl's - on sale! / Cardigan: New York & Co. (similar) / Shoes: American Eagle

Gah! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday ya'll. B and I are gearing up for a little vacation this weekend, which always seems to require a lot of pre-vacation errands. I don't mind though, considering by this time tomorrow I hope to be on the Las Vegas strip, 3 bloody mary's in!

Yesterday was also a sad day, one of my fave gal's had her last day of work with us, resulting in an extra long lunch hour at a delicious Mexican restaurant, thereby foregoing my normal picture taking time. This is likely to happen again today as we have a work meeting during lunch - but rest assured, I'll be back Monday with loads of vacation pics to show off my getaway style :)

Also, I swear I didn't walk around barefoot all day, it was just late by the time I got home and I forgot to keep my shoes on :) I paired this outfit with the AE sandals above! I'm in love with these shoes, the hot pink is a great accent for almost all of my summer outfits!

Do you have go-to summer shoes??

2 comments:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs